Add Your Own Hacks, Tips, Hints and Tricks:
Answer the questions:
The biggest tips & tricks library, search for hack and cheat codes for top mobile games and apps.
About Visual Voicemail
*** ONLY VODAFONE AUSTRALIA IS SUPPORTED ***
Older Vodafone customers that have previously activated visual voicemail should be able to use their voicemail pin to login. Newer customers get an automatically generated VVM password via a silent SMS, which can only be intercepted using the Xposed framework way below. This is a limitation of the Android device framework which does not let a non-system application to get type 0 SMS messages. If you obtain a "username or password incorrect" error, advanced users can use the Xposed framework way to setup their accounts.
Visual Voicemail for Android device connects to standard IMAP-based visual-voicemail servers (popularized by iPhone) that are deployed by a lot of carriers across the world.
These carriers are currently available:
- Vodafone Australia
If your carrier is not listed above and provides visual voicemail service, you may like to seek out their voicemail server settings & configure the connection manually. Additionally xposed framework users can use the included module to explore their voicemail settings automatically. Please allow us know if you obtain other carriers working so we can add them to the list.
USERS WITH XPOSED FRAMEWORK INSTALLED:
Visual Voicemail contains an Xposed framwork module in order to get VVM SMS messages from the provider. These messages are silent, type 0 SMS that cannot normally be received by Android device applications. Enabling the module will provide the following extra features:
- Automatic acc set up and settings update.
- Push notifications for fresh voice messages.
- Users that are getting the a login failed notice can use this way to identify their voicemail password. It may not be the same as the voicemail pin.
- Identify settings for other providers.
Instructions for xposed framework setup:
1. Install the update to Visual Voicemail, enable the xposed module and then reboot your phone to apply the changes. Create sure all accounts are removed from visual voicemail.
2. Begin visual voicemail and go to the add acc screen where it asks you for your username and password. Click on the activate visual voicemail button (or alternatively dial 1217 from the phone app).
3. By the end of the phone call a dialog should pop up on the screen with the received voicemail settings displayed (If you dialled 1217 you will obtain a notification instead, click on it to view the dialog).
4. Click OK to setup the acc with the received settings.
5. After acc setup is complete, go to the acc settings and change the auto check way to fetch only. The xposed framework module will handle fresh voicemail notifications and prompt you when updated settings are received.
Visual Voicemail is a fork of the great open-source K-9 email client for Android.
Find us on Github to contribute:
NOTE: This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The software or developers are not affiliated with any carriers or service providers mentioned in this software or attached documentation.
New Features: - Added Xposed framework module to provide auto account provisioning and settings update using VVM type0 SMS notifications.<br>- Added new voicemail check using type0 SMS notification.
Visual Voicemail Cheats, Hints, Way to Modify, How to Use & How to Win.
Visual Voicemail Hack Online Q&A Codes Promotions, How to get an advantage or check more information.
|Device: 4.0.3 and up||Content: Visual Voicemail hack tricks||Rating:|
|Latest update: 2018-11-10||Downloads: 10000-||Type: reviews, guides, tips|
|Size: no data||Title: Visual Voicemail cheats from players||Device: Android|
|Author: Wallace IT||File Name: au.com.wallaceit.voicemail||Category: Communication|
|Added Version: 1.13||Content Rating: Everyone||Game type: Apk|